Regional Leaders' Meeting
Time & Location
About the Event
The annual UKSSC Regional Leaders Meeting (RLM) promotes solidarity amongst leaders from all Singapore societies across the UK. Gain insights and ideas from your counterparts in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This year includes a closed-door engagement and Q&A session with SHC and SGN. Our Guests of Honour will be the High Commissioner and Deputy High Commissioner of Singapore to UK. We look forward to seeing you!
2021 UKSSC RLM Agenda
(1) Share Notes Leh
- Exchange notes on ways forward in a post-Covid world
- Exchange notes on how to secure more funding through sponsorships
(2) Inter-Regional Bonding
- Explore opportunities for collaboration between universities from different regions
(3) Engagement Session with our Guests of Honour
- Engage in conversations on the new normal in the UK (e.g., travel, academia, employment)
Date: Friday, 30 July
Time: 8pm - 10pm (SGT) / 1pm - 3pm (BST)
Participation: Max 2 reps per society
Feel free to contact Joshua Ee (+65 8922 1510) for further enquiries.